Please read our Terms and Conditions:
- Nature of Site
The Site provides information on our products and content associated with cosmetic surgery. The information provided on the Site is not a substitute for examination, diagnosis or treatment by a physician. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, usefulness and fitness of all information provided on the Site.
- User Conduct
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. All Content submitted by you to us must be legal, honest, decent and truthful and comply with all applicable laws, regulations, standards or codes of conduct. We have the right to monitor Content and may edit, reject or remove Content if we believe it does not comply with the above. All Content submitted to us will become the property of GC Aesthetics and you grant us a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now know or later developed. You agree not to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit; (a) any Content that is unlawful, fraudulent, false, inaccurate or offensive in any way whatsoever, including but not limited to the following: obscene, abusive, threatening, bigoted, defamatory, invasive of privacy, hateful, or that otherwise degrades or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, gender, age or disability, or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any obligations of confidence; (b) any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware; (c) any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or otherwise solicit for funds, promotional materials or any other form of similar solicitation (spam, flood); and (d) any Content that infringes any copyright, patent, trade secret, database right or trademark or any other proprietary right of any party.
- Advertisers and third parties
Your correspondence or dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers and third parties found on the Site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser or third party. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that: (a) GC Aesthetics shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers and third parties on the Site or the service, and (b) any orders placed by you via the service are subject to confirmation by, and the terms and conditions of business of, the relevant advertiser or third party.
- Modifications to Offering
We reserve the absolute right to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site or the services provided through it, including your access to it. Unless explicitly stated any new features on the Site, including but not limited to the release of new services, shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
- Copyright and Monitoring
The contents of the Site are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owners of these rights are GC Aesthetics or other third party licensors. All product and company names and logos mentioned on or in the Site may be the trade marks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including GC Aesthetics. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any material or information on or downloaded from the Site including but not limited to text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our prior written consent.
- Linked Sites
GC Aesthetics may provide hypertext links to sites on the Internet which are operated by other people who we believe offer services and/or products which complement those offered by us and we make no representations whatsoever about any other site(s) which you may access through this Site or which may link to the Site. When you access any other site or use the “Click to Buy” function you understand that it is independent from the Site and that we have no control over the content or availability of that site. In addition, a link to any other site does not mean that GC Aesthetics endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use of, such a site and shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to its respective site administrator or web master.
- Availability and Access to the Site
The nature of our Site means that we will obtain, use and disclose (together "Use") certain Personal Information (as defined below). This statement sets out the principles governing our Use of your Personal Information on our Site. By using our Site you agree to this Use.
- When you use the services contained on the Site you will need to provide certain personal information such as your name and e-mail address (“Personal Information”). We will store this Personal Information and use it to provide you with information and otherwise for the normal use and improvement of the Site. If you would like to review or modify any part of your Personal Information then you should send an email to email@example.com.
- Subject to you ticking certain boxes on the Site when prompted in order to provide your consent, we may transfer or disclose your Personal Information to other companies who may contact you with details of products or services which may interest you, but you can always tell us not to do this by contacting us as described in 12 below.
- Subject to you ticking certain boxes on the Site when prompted in order to provide your consent we may also pass your Personal Information to our business associates and affiliates (including those outside the European Economic Area) who may contact you with details of products or services which may interest you, but you can always tell us not to do this by contacting us as described in 12 below.
- To enable us to monitor and improve our Site, we gather certain aggregated information about you when you use it, including details of your operating system, browser version, domain name and IP address, the URL you came from and go to and the parts of the Site you visit.
- We may aggregate statistics, traffic patterns and related Site information and disclose such aggregate data to third parties for marketing, advertising or other promotional purposes but such aggregate data will not include any Personal Information.
- While we will take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of any Personal Information you disclose online and any transmission of your Personal Information is at your own risk. You accept the inherent security implications of providing information on-line over the internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent or in wilful default.