Summary of Role:
To deliver on or exceed sales targets.
• Direct promotion of all GC Aesthetics products to all accounts in the territory, with particular focus on target accounts as defined by BDM in conjunction with UK Country Sales Manager.
• Promotion of GC Aesthetics products and services in line with the GC Aesthetics business strategy. Responsible for the development and execution of strategic account plans to win new business
• Presence in theatre to promote products and actively offer suggestions of additional products which can be used by surgeons.
• Ensure all customers that encounter GCA products and services are seen regularly in all target accounts.
• Analyse and report monthly on all sales and activity data to UK Country Sales Manager.
• To maintain up-to-date detailed account and customer records using the companies CRM (currently HubSpot) system.
• Support the completion of tender specifications to win/retain business.
• Produce effective journey plans to maximise sales calls and opportunities with the sales loop.
• Develop and maintain a strong working level of customer knowledge within GCA accounts.
• To ensure complete customer satisfaction through effective problem-solving techniques.
• To develop and maintain a good working knowledge of the NHS and the industry.
• To have a good knowledge of the company, aesthetics, and the GCA product/service range.
• To provide effective feedback to all relevant departments regarding customer and marketplace issues via relevant channels.
• Attendance at conferences and meetings, as necessary
• Regular inspection and management of consignment stocks
• Liaise with UK Country Manager and UK Sales Team colleagues
• Attainment of sales targets at ASP
• Attainment of all sales related KPI’s as defined by UK Country Sales Manager
• Understand the market, product and clinical practice
• Experienced in selling a product/service and understand how to differentiate from competitors
• Excellent communication skills
• Commercially aware
• Proactivity to creating a solution
• Proven successful sales experience and over achievement of sales targets
• Clean driving license
• Good geographical knowledge of hospitals and plastic surgeons throughout the territory area
• Able to identify and manage own leads
• Excellent communicator
• Enthusiastic to make a significant contribution to the UK Sales Team
• Able to work in a prospecting territory, and run the territory like their own business
• Analysis of sales data and information
• IT skills using Microsoft products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and Outlook
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]
For further information please contact: [email protected]