Summary of Role:
Responsible for creating and developing Marketing Promotional Materials aligned with the Global Marketing Plan to differentiate our products, technologies, and medical education initiatives within the global plastic and reconstruction surgery market.
• Collaborates with Marketing Manager, Chief Marketing Officer and sales representatives to fully understand product and communication needs.
• Gathers, understands and process’ the materials necessary to understand the project, product and competition in the area such as literature, white papers, clinical data, CER’S, previous marketing campaigns; analyzes these materials to determine the most effective communications technique.
• Drafts, proposes and creates while supervising the design, communications campaign and develops materials, which may include social and online media, print media, direct mail, and other multimedia.
• Develops the promotional and communications mix
• Creates and coordinates multimedia packages.
• Drafts briefs for photoshoots, filming, corporate and promotional videos.
• Schedules and develops filming scripts and production.
• Evaluates success of materials when completed.
• Produces informative material for the sales force and communications media to reach maximum number of customers and prospects.
• Work on our storytelling and help defining the brand DNA
• Be the guardian of the brand guidelines internally and externally
• Make sure our communications are consistent
• Develop content strategy aligned with marketing targets
• Improve existing content, create new content and define best practices to raise awareness
• Explore new formats (videos, podcasts, articles, newsletters, whitepapers, webinars, infographics) to convey our message
• Optimize content according to SEO and best practices to achieve targets
• Ensure compliance with law (e.g., MDR, copyright and data protection)
• Can make specific product presentations and corporate decks, including aesthetic outcome (basic design)
• Support Marketing Manager, Training Manager and Commercial team in sharing product expertise (e.g., training, selective key accounts support)
• Ability to understand the customer target, (B2B and B2C) write creative briefs and oversee the material set-up process through end-to-end coordination with an external creative agency and or graphic designers.
• Attends trade shows, proprietary presential events and on-line events
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Experience:
• +/- 3 years experience in a similar position
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, Communication or Life Sciences (Bioscience)
• Flawless written and verbal English, Spanish appreciated.
• Knowledge of either French or German is highly valued
• Experience in a fast-paced environment
• Significant experience in product marketing or related field
• Ideally, healthcare and pharmaceutical product/industry acumen, preferably in medical devices, diagnostics, pharmaceuticals. Familiar with healthcare compliance landscape and promotional guidelines
• Ideally, familiar with literature review, how to reference, generation of claims, analysis of competitors, content creation, analysis of clinical studies
• Ability to take initiative
• Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
• Exceptional ability to manage details
• Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs
• Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
How to Apply:
Please apply and attach your CV & cover letter on LinkedIn: