Location: Dublin, Ireland
Purpose of Role:
Manage the Group Credit Control and Group Accounts Receivable Function and Role is based in Dublin
- Establish policies that follow customer service best practices while ensuring customers submit payments on time
- Liaise closely with Group, UK, and France Financial Controllers and ensure Group Credit Management policies and procedures are adhered to
- Manage the day-to-day collections function for 2 Group entities (Group/International, UK) and maintain an overview of collections performance of 7 other Group entities
- Achieve daily, weekly & monthly targets as assigned by Group Financial Controller and prioritize the collection of debt within the AR ledger
- Drive efficiencies throughout the AR and credit control function
- Maintain regular customer contact by phone and email
- Maintain client data, ensuring accurate and complete information opening new accounts, and updating customer price agreements in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Liaise with the customer service teams to ensure detail is reflected correctly on the invoices which allows us to have a “right first time” approach
- Liaise with Sales teams, Customer Service, and Local Financial Controllers where necessary to ensure timely collection of outstanding debt
- Resolve disputed accounts and negotiate to bring payments into line with terms.
- Propose Payment Plans to Group Financial Controller where necessary and report on compliance
- Generate and distribute monthly statements to customers
- Generate and distribute dunning letters to overdue customers
- Report monthly on movement of aged listing
- Reconcile of cash entry after payments are posted
- Forecast Cash Receipts on a weekly basis
- Manage Factoring process. Upload invoices to factoring company platform. Reconcile customer balances post settlement. Prepare reports on factoring drawdown, credit available etc.
Qualifications Required / Desired:
- Fluent in English and Spanish. French is also an advantage.
- 5 years working in Credit Control
- Experience working in an Accounts Receivable Team operating across multiple countries and currencies
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of accounts receivable and collections procedures
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Dynamics AX and Excel
- A proven team player with excellent communication skills, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Great problem-solving skills
- Very effective organisational skills
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]
For further information please contact: [email protected]