Summary of Role:
As a Lean Manufacturing Engineer, you will champion the Lean Six Sigma program, tools, and mindset within the company. On-the-job coaching and leading by example will be key elements of the role and the development of the employees/site as a whole. Providing hands-on technical support for the full end-to-end manufacturing value stream will be a major element of the role.
- Support the Production Department by providing technical support to resolve day-to-day manufacturing issues.
- Supporting Site in the data-driven analysis of issues.
- Lead the investigation of CAPA’s & Non-Conformances to arrive at robust, sustainable solutions.
- Validation of Manufacturing Equipment.
- Maintenance of BoM’s, Routes, and Standard Costs.
- Leading Green Belt Projects.
- To explore, identify and implement new opportunities in order to improve efficiency, reduce waste and ensure customer service.
Qualifications Required / Desired:
- Min HNC within Engineering / Science.
- Green Belt certified.
- Track record of improvements.
- Strong communicator – written, verbal, and listening skills.
- Computer literate, competent in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]
For further information please contact: [email protected]