Summary of Role:
To document the receipt of complaints, to assess their reportability, and investigate the root cause of the deficiency.
- To ensure the documentation of the receipt, evaluation and investigation of customer complaints and warranty claims in an accurate and timely manner.
- To assess the need for and to report incidents to the relevant Regulatory Authorities within the appropriate timescales.
- To communicate with patients and representatives of the medical profession in a courteous, professional and timely manner.
- Accurately and timeously complete quality records and associated documentation pertaining to reported complaints.
- To liaise with customers and staff to acquire the relevant information and product associated with complaint or warranty claims.
- Using evidence gathered to establish root cause; evaluate reporting requirements and ensure appropriate timeous submission of Vigilance Reports to Regulatory Authorities.
- To prepare trend analysis data for review by management.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties.
Qualifications Required / Desired:
- Good organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Good experience of Microsoft packages – specifically Microsoft word and Excel.
- Good communication skills
- Experience of Q Pulse would be an advantage
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]
For further information please contact: [email protected]