Increased fullness and lift, especially in the upper portion of the breast giving volume to the cleavage. The implant is completely symmetrical.
- Provides the upper part of the breast with fuller volume.
- Increased projection. A perkier and youthful appearance.
- Mostly achieves central nipple placement.
2. Task Force on Breast Best Practices conclusions: Breast Augmentation and Revision
Also referred to as “teardrop”, anatomical breast implants offer a gentler contour in the upper portion and fullness in the lower portion of the breast, below the nipple, for a more natural look.
- A more natural look.
- Generally associated with more “side boob”.
- More fullness in the lower half of the implant.
3. Saya (July 4th 2020). 3 Advantages of Anatomical Breast Implants. Dr Saya. https://www.drsayah.com/blog/3-advantages-of-anatomical-implants/
Additional helpful documents
The information presented here is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. All content and information contained on or available through this website is for general information purposes only. GC Aesthetics® makes no representation and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained here, and such information is subject to change without notice. You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this content with other sources and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician.